Seriously. These quick and easy caramel apple cinnamon rolls are amazing. I work up last Sunday morning before my hubby and the baby for literally the first time in months. So, I decided to make a little breakfast.This recipe is so delicious and amazingly easy to make. You could even cut out the hardest part by using canned apple pie filling instead of making your own. However, I highly recommend taking the extra 15 minutes. So worth it!I had some left over refrigerator cinnamon rolls, which seemed way to simple on their own.
Now for the good part!
You can use any kind of cinnamon rolls you choose, I used Grands Cinnabon refrigerator rolls.
- 2-3 cups apple pie filling, as desired
- 1 tube Pillsbury Cinnabon cinnamon rolls with included frosting
- caramel sauce for topping
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cinnamon rolls a few inches apart onto a greased baking sheet or two round cake pans. I found that the cake pans work best because it keeps all of the yummy ingredients from running all over. Any pan with sides would work just fine.
- Pre-bake the cinnamon rolls for no more than 5 minutes. You still want them to look a bit gooey.
- Take the rolls out of the oven and top with the desired amount of apple filling. Drizzle with carmel sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. Baking time will vary so keep an eye on these babies! You will know they are done when they start to turn a light golden brown.
- While the cinnamon rolls are still hot, drizzle with the included frosting, and top with more caramel sauce.
This is a perfect easy breakfast for those crisp fall mornings. There is nothing like sitting on the deck with a steaming hot cup of coffee in one hand, and a delicious apple cinnamon cinnamon roll in the other. Although, I wouldn’t recommend eating these yummies with your hands! Fork required. 🙂
You could easily make this using cinnamon rolls from scratch too!